As you are using self-inking stamp, it can get to a stage when you have to reink it. That is when the stamp impressions are becoming lighter. When you reink your stamp, you make it last longer, letting it give you a lasting impression. This post tells you how you can reink a self inking stamp.
How to reink Xstamper industrial stamps
- You can see paper dust or lint on the surface of your stamper. Place one cellophane tape through the die of the stamp, rub the finger on tape, and then take it off. The residue of the tape gets lifted off.
How to reink Xstampers
Majority of Xstampers need only between two to six ink drops.
Apply Xstamper ink, because another formula of a brand may not be applicable and can damage the Stamper.
- Re-ink when the impression of the stamp is lighter consistently. You can refill most of the Xstampers from the back when you remove the handle. This is to make your hands ink free and clean.
- There may be paper dust or lint on the surface of the Xstamper. Add a piece of cellophane simply through the die of the stamp, rub the finger on top of the tape, and remove it. The residue will be lifted up by the tape.
How to reink Maxlight Slim stamp 2773
- Take the dust cover below the stamp away.
- Slide the body of the stamp sideways away from the stamp’s handle.
- Add the body of the stamp on a scrap paper since there can be some ink bleed. 3 oblong holes will display, and you will see the ink pad. You can add between three to four drops of ink to each oblong parts. A MaxLight link must be used, since another formula of the brand would not mix with it and can damage the stamp.
- Slide the body of the stamp sideways from the stamp’s handle.
- Take the dust cover away below the stamp.
How to reink Maxlight Slim Stamp 1854
- Take away the clear plastic cover and the index stamp with the text on it.
- 2 Oblong holes will display and can see through the way to the ink pad. Put three to four drops of Maxlight ink on each oblong ports. Apply Maxlight ink, because another formula of the brand will not mix with it and can damage the stamp.
- Replace your index and clear your plastic cover.
How to reink Maxlight stamps
Use ink from Maxlight because another brand might not mix and can damage the stamp.
- Take the handle off and add the ink. If the ports are 2, divide it evenly between two ports.
- Size 800, 750, 700 = between 20 to 24 drops.
- Size 275 = between 15 to 20 drops.
- Size 225 = between 12 to 14 drops.
- Size = 720, 245 = between 10 to 12 drops.
- Size 165= between 8 to 10 drops.
- Sizes 265, 185 = between 6 to 8 drops.
- Size 145, 125, 115= between 4 to drops.
- Size PCL, PCM, 325, 305 = between 3 toc4 drops. Let the handle be replaced and let it stay for 5 minutes.
You can see paper dust or lint occasionally on the surface of your Maxlight. Add a cellophane tape through the stamp’s die, rub fingers on it, then take the tape off. The tape will remove the residue.
How to reink 2000 Plus Date Stamps
- Push the stamp down slightly for 1/8″.
- Take the inkpad off by pulling the pad’s edge.
- Re-ink by adding 10 to 20 drops of 2000+ stamp ink.
- Let the ink absorp towards the a pad.
- Replace the pad inside the stamp.
How to reink 2000 Plus stamps- New Style
- Push the stamp down slightly for 1/8″.
- Lock the position of the stamp with locks on both of the sides.
- Take the ink pad off by pushing the pad.
- Reink your pad, adding 10 to 20 drops of 2000 + stamp ink.
- Let the ink absorp the pad of the stamp.
- Replace the pad of the stamp inside that stamp.
How to reink Trodat Date Stamps
- Push the stamp slightly down and push the buttons which are on side to lock in place.
- Pull the inkpad out.
- Add 10 to 20 drops of Ideal Ink Trodat on the inked side of the pad.
- When the ink gets absorbed in the pad, push the pad inside again.
How to reink Trodat stamps
Push the stamp slightly down and pull the inkpad out. Put 10 to 20 drops of Ideal/Trodat Ink on the inked side of your pad, in a way to saturate that pad. Once you absorp the ink in the pad, push the pad inside again.